Friday, December 2, 2016

Nail Crazies Unite - Holiday Movie

**Nothing to Disclose**



Ok, confession time. I was dreading this prompt. I honestly couldn't figure out a holiday movie that would translate to nail art very well. Then it hit me - Holiday Inn. This is the movie that the song White Christmas debuted in, and it also has a few iconic dances in it (Fred Astaire's "drunk dance" and his firecracker dance). So, I went for the obvious inspiration - snow. I started with a base of Finger Paints Paper Mache, then topped that with Of Quartz You Can to give it a shimmery, freshly fallen snow look. Then I stamped with Winstonia Have A Merry Xmas and Bundle Monster So Metal. I really adore how this turned out, but I do wish my camera had been able to pick up the shiftyness of the topper better.




~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely! The sliver stands out beautifully against your base polish, and it definitely has a snowy feel!

    ReplyDelete