Monday, March 19, 2018

My Nails and My Book Review - Til Death Do Us Party by Vickie Fee

**NetGalley**



Title: Til Death Do Us Party
Series: Liv and Di In Dixie Mystery #4
Author: Vickie Fee

Goodreads Summary: 
Las Vegas knows how to party, and for once, event planner Liv McKay won’t be entirely behind the scenes. The Dixie gang is in Sin City to celebrate Mama and Earl’s rockin’ Elvis-themed wedding. And between juggling the botched bachelorette party and a problem-plagued soirĂ©e back home, Liv’s ready to double down on some fun.

Mama & Earl’s happily-ever-after seems like a sure thing, but all bets (and nuptials) are off when they get to the Burning Love Wedding Chapel. Their Elvis-impersonating minister has left the building . . . permanently. And even worse, Liv’s cousin, Little Junior, is suspected of his murder.

With Mama’s happy ending on the table and Little Junior about to lose it all, the stakes are higher than ever. Liv and her best friend, Di, must hit the Strip to find the real killer before he finally plays his ace...

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**
A fun addition to the series. The mystery was interesting and well written, but a little short and hurried (I believe about 50% of the book from dead body to capturing the murderer). It was almost more of a book about Mama's wedding with murder as a side plot.  I also felt that it was missing some of the glitz and glamour associated with Vegas. One thing I love about this series is that all of the main characters' relationships are different.

My Manicure: I went with the obvious - Vegas themed. I probably should've gone a little flashier, but I like the boldness of just one pop of color. I started out with my typical Sinful Colors Black on Black. All of the stores around me stopped carrying this brand, and I had go an hour away to restock! The cards were stamped with Mash 73 and Bundle Monster Empire Club.



~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment