Friday, November 3, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - Canal Days Calamity by Jamie M. Blair

**NetGalley**



Title: Canal Days Calamity
Series: Dog Days Mystery #2
Author: Jamie M. Blair

Goodreads Summary: Cameron Cripps-Hayman is taken aback when she stumbles upon another murdered neighbor, this time behind her sister's shop, Dog Diggity. The timing couldn't be worse, as there's only a week left before the store's grand opening during Canal Days, the biggest festival of the year.

When the police arrest her handyman, Cameron knows they've got the wrong suspect, so the Metamora Action Agency sets their sights on cracking the case. With one solved murder under their belts, how hard could a second be?

With a flood warning and a murderer on the loose threatening the start of Canal Days, can Cameron and her crew save the town's annual dog and pony show from being canceled?

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**

This was an enjoyable book with an overly complicated mystery. I really liked the family dynamics through the series. Families aren't perfect, and this series definitely shows that. 

My Manicure: This one was so hard to figure out. I had other ideas, but I didn't have the images I needed. So, I went with a simple pet themed manicure. I started out with Zoya Loredana. It actually dries to this matte shimmer finish without topcoat. Then I used Bundle Monster 424 and So Metal for the paw prints.



~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment