Wednesday, October 25, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - How the Finch Stole Christmas! by Donna Andrews

**NetGalley**



Title: How the Finch Stole Christmas!
Series: Meg Lanslow #22
Author: Donna Andrews

Goodreads Summary: Meg's husband has decided to escalate his one-man show of Dickens' A Christmas Carol into a full-scale production with a large cast including their sons Jamie and Josh as Tiny Tim and young Scrooge and Meg helping as stage manager.

The show must go on, even if the famous―though slightly over-the-hill―actor who's come to town to play the starring role of Scrooge has brought a sleigh-load of baggage and enemies with him. And why is Caerphilly suddenly overrun with a surplus of beautiful caged finches?

How the Finch Stole Christmas! is guaranteed to put the "ho ho hos" into the holidays of cozy lovers everywhere with its gut-bustingly funny mystery.
 

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**

My feelings on this are slightly complicated. Overall, I really enjoyed it. My only issue is that parts of the story had a disconnected feeling to them. Other than that, it was great. 

My Manicure: OK, it is a little more partridge in a pear tree than finch, but it works. I started with KBShimmer Yeti or Not. It really has that sparkly look of freshly fallen snow. Then I stamped with MoYou London Festive 17 and Bundle Monster Tree of Life.


~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment