Wednesday, June 14, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - Sweet Tea and Spirits by Angie Fox

**NetGalley**



Title: Sweet Tea and Spirits
Series: Southern Ghost Hunter Mystery #5
Author: Angie Fox

Goodreads Summary: Southern girl Verity Long is about as high society as her pet skunk. Which is why she’s surprised as anyone when the new head of the Sugarland social set invites her to join the "it" girls. But this is no social call. Verity’s new client needs her to go in undercover and investigate strange happenings at the group’s historic headquarters. 

But while spirits are whispering hints of murder, the socialites are more focused on Verity’s 1978, avocado-green Cadillac. And when Verity stumbles upon a fresh body, she's going to need the long-dead citizens of Sugarland to help her solve the crime. Good thing she has the handsome deputy sheriff Ellis Wydell on hand, as well as her ghostly sidekick Frankie. The bad thing is, the ghosts are now whispering about the end of a certain ghost hunter.

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**

I love this series! I found Frankie's storyline to be very entertaining this time. Seriously, I think Angie Fox managed to fit a bit of everything in there - including a ghost being afraid for his (after)life. Verity's storyline was also really good, with some very interesting revelations.

My Manicure: Yay! A semi-successful water marble! I was inspired by the colors on the cover. I am a total purple lover, so it was perfect for me. I started with a base of Vapid Pegasus Poots, which makes me giggle every time I type it. The marbling was done with Pegasus Poots and ILNP Kings & Queens. I had a little trouble with my ring finger, but I love how my middle finger looks. My next step is figuring out how to avoid making a mess of my fingers. Seriously, I had polish all the way to my knuckle.


~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment