Wednesday, May 10, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - A Good Day To Buy by Sherry Harris

**NetGalley**



Title: A Good Day to Buy
Series: Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery #4
Author: Sherry Harris

Goodreads Summary: HER BROTHER IS NO BARGAIN
When Sarah Winston's estranged brother Luke shows up on her doorstep, asking her not to tell anyone he's in town especially her ex, the chief of police the timing is strange, to say the least. Hours earlier, Sarah's latest garage sale was taped off as a crime scene following the discovery of a murdered Vietnam vet and his gravely injured wife her clients, the Spencers. 
BUT IS HE A KILLER?
All Luke will tell Sarah is that he's undercover, investigating a story. Before she can learn more, he vanishes as suddenly as he appeared. Rummaging through his things for a clue to his whereabouts, Sarah comes upon a list of veterans and realizes that to find her brother, she'll have to figure out who killed Mr. Spencer. And all without telling her ex . . . 

My Review: **I voluntarily reviewed this ARC**

I love this series! This time, the mystery is personal. Not only is the victim killed at a garage sale that Sarah is running, her long-lost brother is the prime suspect in the murder! I love how each new mystery gifts a glimpse into military life that civilians don't get to see.

My Manicure: So, I decided to go with a nice military ribbon theme. It is based on the Medal of Honor, and I tried to keep it simple. I started with KBShimmer Ink Again, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite blues. Then I stamped with Bundle Monster H25 and KBShimmer PT Young Thing. I'll have to retry this one later with a non-holo blue to make the stars pop more.


~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment