Thursday, August 21, 2014

KBShimmer Beach Please and Hexy Bikini

Nothing to Disclose

Today I have two incredible polishes to show you. I'm sure by now you've seen a million pictures of KBShimmer's anniversary collection, but they are so amazing you probably don't mind seeing them again.


This is 2 coats of Beach Please and 2 coats of Hexy Bikini on my ring finger. Beach Please is slightly darker and more blue-toned than this picture shows. Hexy Bikini was top coated with 2 coats of Gelous and 1 coat of HK Girl, which left it with just a slight bumpiness. I could not stop staring at this and wore it for a week. The only thing I would do differently would be put a peel off base under Hexy Bikini because I had a glitter explosion all over my hands trying to get that off. Oops..

The other color in this collection is Shore Thing, which I wore as a pedicure color. It is so gorgeous, but I didn't take any pictures of my feet, so I'm not showing it right now. This collection screams summer, and I always love a good bright summer color.

~Kelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment