Monday, May 8, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - Bad to the Bone by Linda O. Johnston

**NetGalley**



Title: Bad to the Bone
Series: Barkery and Biscuits #3
Author: Linda O. Johnston

Goodreads Summary: Veterinary technician Carrie Kennersly, owner of the Barkery & Biscuits bakery for dogs, is reluctant to sell her recipes to pet food manufacturer VimPets. Jack Loroco, a VimPets representative, assures Carrie that it would be a great opportunity to grow her business. His promising new relationship with Carrie's friend, Billi Matlock, doesn't hurt his cause. But the budding romance takes a bad turn when Wanda Addler, another VimPets employee, sets her sights on Jack.

After threatening to ruin Jack's career if he doesn't give her what she wants, Wanda is found dead. Jack and Billi are put at the top of the suspect list, and Carrie is doggone determined to rescue them from a life behind bars.

My Review: *I voluntarily reviewed this ARC**

This was an interesting book, but it dragged a little at times. The mystery itself was good, with an ending that seriously shocked me.

My Manicure: Doggies! Well, pawprints at least. I skipped full on dog because I figured the pawprints would be simple enough to let the polish steal the show. I started with KBShimmer Rollin' With The Chromies - one of my favorite holo multichromes. Seriously, just look at that shift. OK, moving on... The stamping was done with Shany SH08 and Bundle Monster So Metal.


~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment