Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - Mother's Day, Muffins, and Murder by Sara Rosett

**NetGalley**



Title: Mother's Day, Muffins, and Murder
Series: Mom Zone Mystery #10
Author: Sara Rosett

Goodreads Summary: With summer approaching, Ellie Avery s schedule is ruled by attending end-of-the-year events at her kids school and avoiding run-ins with her arch competitor. When a murder disrupts the core curriculum, can the two women form an alliance to teach the killer a lesson in justice?" 
As a regular volunteer at North Dawkins Elementary, Ellie would never miss the annual Mother's Day breakfast even if she has to tolerate the likes of Gabrielle Matheson. The rivals aren't exactly sworn enemies, although Ellie still thinks there's only room for one professional organizer in their small Georgia town. 
But when Ellie sees Gabrielle in the hallway, she s a mess. It looks like Gabrielle s seen a ghost or, as she explains, a dead body inside the supply closet. Before Ellie can get help the body vanishes . . . only to mysteriously reappear later at the school. 
Little is known about the victim, a secretive snoop with a nosy nature and a penchant for keeping quiet about her own past. Ellie will leave no desk unturned to protect her kids and expose the cunning criminal s identity. Because if she doesn't, the killer may chalk up another textbook case of murder . . . 

My Review: **I voluntarily reviewed this ARC**

Another great book in this series. the mystery was awesome, and it kept me guessing the entire time.

My Manicure: Ugh, this week has taken a toll on my poor hands. Two cuts on my cuticles within a couple days - ouch. So, I apologize is anything looks weird, but acetone hurts really bad right now. I decided to go with a Mother's Day look today. I started with a base of a random Zoya pink (it was unlabeled). Then I stamped roses with Bundle Monster H16 and Red Sea.



~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment