Sunday, March 16, 2014

Meet Kelly

Hi everyone, my name is Kelly. I've been over on Instagram (@polishednailsandtales) since summer posting about my nails and my two adorable little fursisters. Now that I have a computer (mover broke my old one - long story), I decided I should start blogging. I was going to start my blog when I started my Instagram, but the computers kept randomly not working. Now I have the fun of attempting to learn Windows 8.1

My homework for the weekend

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know my two puppies. Both of them were rescue puppies. Our black lab is named M'hija (pronounced mee-ha, our version of the Spanish mi hija meaning my daughter). Our yellow lab mix is named Luna. They are both about 2 1/2 years old. I will have a post up for each of them later this week so you can get to know them better.

Luna

M'hija

I will try to keep this blog focused on nails and my puppies, but sometimes I may go off topic (a weekly post on amusing book titles found at the library?).

Time for me to go work on painting my nails for St Patrick's Day, bye!!

~Kelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment