Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Nails and My Book Review - I Know What You Bid Last Summer by Sherry Harris

**NetGalley**



Title: I Know What You Bid Last Summer
Series: Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery #5
Author: Sherry Harris

Goodreads Summary: 
Sherry Harris presents the fifth installment of this charming, bestselling cozy mystery series! One man's junk is another man's treasure. But finding that treasure can be murder. As Sarah Winston discovers, someone is always ready to kill someone else for seemingly worthless pieces of junk.FOUL PLAY IN THE GYM
When it comes to running a successful garage sale, Sarah Winston believes in doing her homework. She also believes in giving back. But when she agrees to manage an athletic equipment swap, she doesn't bargain on an uncharitable killer. The day of the event, the school superintendent is found dead in the gymnasium.

HAS SARAH PLAYING DEFENSE
Suddenly the murder suspects are the school board members--including the husband of a very difficult client who's hired Sarah to run a high-end sale and demands she do her bidding. In between tagging and haggling, Sarah studies the clues to see who wanted to teach the superintendent a lesson. But as she closes in on the truth, the killer intends to give her a crash course on minding her own business . . .

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**
This series gets better and better with each book. There is so much going on in this book, but it never gets overwhelming. I was a little sad that there wasn't really a focus on the military this time. I really liked the balance of humor and mystery.

My Manicure:  For today's manicure, I was inspired by the sports equipment swap. Then I realized that I am severely lacking sports images. I started with a base of Great Lakes Lacquer Kanaloa, mainly because I really didn't want to take it off of my nails. I stamped my vaguely soccer ball like image with Bundle Monster 408 and So Metal.


No comments:

Post a Comment