Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My Nails and My Book Review - Pre-Meditated Murder by Tracy Weber

**NetGalley**



Title: Pre-Meditated Murder
Series: Downward Dog Mystery #5
Author: Tracy Weber

Goodreads Summary: 
If Kate Doesn't Act Fast, the Only "I Do" in Michael's Future Will Be at His TrialYoga instructor Kate Davidson is ready to marry her boyfriend Michael, so she's disappointed when a special dinner doesn't end with a proposal. But disappointment turns to dismay and outrage as she learns the real problem: Michael is already married and his estranged wife is blackmailing him.

When his wife's body is found--by Kate and her dog, no less--Michael is strangely unable to remember where he was the night she died. Since Michael has no alibi, Kate steps up to uncover what happened. What she walks into is a tangled web of deceit, obsession, and immigration fraud . . . with Michael trapped in the middle.

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**
Oh my gosh that was a bit surprising. Kate managed to grow as a character between the books. I'm not sure how it happened, but I like the change. I also really liked how immigration was added to the story. It really made me think about how different situations might affect choices.

My Manicure: Kate is practicing yoga at the beach, blissfully unaware that she will soon be practicing her ass in sand pose... I started out with two coats of Vapid Gilver '17. Then I stamped the yoga pose with Bundle Monster XL175 and Straight Up Black. I really love how it is simple, yet the holo sparkle adds just a little glitz to keep it from being boring.


Kelly

1 comment: