Wednesday, June 7, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - Treble at the Jam Fest by Leslie Budewitz

**NetGalley**



Title: Treble at the Jam Fest
Series: Food Lovers' Village #4
Author: Leslie Budewitz

Goodreads Summary: Erin Murphy, manager of Murphy’s Mercantile (aka the Merc), is tuning up for Jewel Bay’s annual Jazz Festival. Between keeping the Merc’s shelves stocked with Montana’s tastiest local fare and hosting the festival’s kick-off concert, Erin has her hands full.

Discord erupts when jazz guitarist Gerry Martin is found dead on the rocks above the Jewel River. The one-time international sensation had fallen out of sync with festival organizers, students, and performers. Was his death an accident—or did someone even the score?

Despite the warning signs to not get involved, Erin investigates. And when the killer attacks, she orchestrates her efforts into one last crescendo, hoping to avoid a deadly finale.

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**

I absolutely love the descriptiveness of this book. Leslie Budewitz has a way with words that paints a gorgeous picture. The mystery was great, with plenty of suspects.

My Manicure: This was one of those manicures that planned itself before I was even done with the book. I was inspired by storm clouds rolling in. The base is Zoya Temperance. The stamping is done with Bundle Monster 312 and So Metal.



And now for an amusing bonus. I really loved the sound of the Peach Bellini, but I can't do champagne. So I made up a faux Bellini with sparkling white grape juice. And of course I have to include a hilariously awkward photo of it.



~Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment