Monday, May 19, 2014

3 Polish Galaxy Nails

Nothing to Disclose

I love the look of galaxy nails. Sadly, although most bloggers will tell you they are super easy, I can never get them to look right. Luckily I figured out a way to make them work for me, and it only took 3 polishes (plus top coat of course).

If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen my pictures of a pendant/ring set I was working on, along with a comment about wanting to do a matching mani


Yup, 3 polish galaxies - a multichrome, a semi-sheer white, and of course holo top coat for the starry look. I know the angle is slightly awkward, but it was the best way to show the color shift of the base. Last night I decided it was time to try out the matching mani


Finally a galaxy mani that worked on me!! The multichrome really adds a lot to the look of this.


Look at that base! Don't worry, I only have one more picture left to show you.


I honestly can't stop staring at this. Especially when I am out in the sun. Sorry some of the pictures aren't centered properly - it was really late when I took the pictures and I was too tired to care

~Kelly~

No comments:

Post a Comment