Wednesday, December 6, 2017

My Nails and My Book Review - Etched in Tears by Cheryl Hollon

**NetGalley**



Title: Etched in Tears
Series: Webb's Glass Shop Mystery #4
Author: Cheryl Hollon

Goodreads Summary: 
When a famous glass artist is murdered at his own exhibit, deadly secrets are put on display, and it's up to glass shop owner Savannah Webb to see through a killer's cover.

Celebrated glass artist Dennis Lansing is returning to St. Petersburg, Florida, for an exhibit at the world-renowned Salvador Dali Museum. His unique style of embedding document images in his art is at the vanguard of contemporary glasswork. But as Savannah's first boyfriend and a former apprentice to her father, Dennis's return home has her reflecting on the past--a trip down memory lane that takes a dark turn when Dennis is found murdered at the museum with an old reference letter from her father in his pocket. A search through her father's records sheds new light on Dennis's history, but it seems his present life wasn't so transparent either. Now, with a gallery of suspects to consider, it's up to Savannah to figure out who fits the mold of a murderer.

My Review: **I voluntarily read this ARC**

Another wonderful addition to the series. I absolutely loved the setting. The museum sounds like a wonderful place to visit (minus the murder). The mystery was well written and had some nice twists. It was also a little more emotional than most since there was such a personal connection to the victim.

My Manicure: My inspiration today was the bench on the cover. I started out with Bitzy Tip Toeing for the bench. My melting clock was done with Bundle Monster 610 and So Metal.


~Kelly 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but I have so looked forward to your review and your manicure. The Dali Museum is my inspiration for this book and a larger than life character in the city. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete