Friday, July 8, 2016

Finally Friday - Nature Walk

**Nothing to Disclose**



**Warning - pic heavy**
When the weather gets nicer, one of my favorite things to do is go on nature walks. A lot of times, I don't even have to leave my yard! The previous owners of our house did a lovely job on the gardens, and I just adore taking pictures of them in different stages of blooms.



 Petunias


 More Petunias


 No idea, but it looked cool


 Again, random thing that looked cool


 Ferns


 Yet again, I have no clue


 Let's just go with "I need to learn flowers"


 Hey, I know this one! Peonies


 More peonies


 Another peony


 Blueberries


 Lilacs


 Those obnoxious stickers


 No clue


 Pretty sure these are daisies


 Blackberries


 A rose fully opened


 This rose is still debating if it wants to open


 The peony exploded open


Blueberries again

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment